The Private Enterprise Programme Zambia (PEPZ) is a UKaid funded programme that is supporting the development of a thriving Zambian private sector in order to create job opportunities, increased investment and value addition in the local economy.
Occasionally, PEPZ requires services to be provided both on technical and operational aspects of our work. Rather than procure individual suppliers as needs arise, PEPZ is seeking to form a small pool of service providers that can be accessed on a fast-turnaround, call-down basis as and when needs arise.
PEPZ is seeking expressions of interest from suppliers of the following services:
- Lot 1: Due diligence services for potential intervention partners and/or service providers
- Lot 2: General BDS consultancy support for MSMEs in terms of business strategy development, business operations optimisation, business management, financial management and general business linkages facilitation
- Lot 3: Monitoring and Evaluation support services
- Lot 4: Communications support including videography, video editing, production, graphic design and banners/placards/brochure printing
- Lot 5: Event organisation and management
Selected suppliers will be engaged through draw-down agreements. These agreements will not guarantee any work for the chosen suppliers, but will provide PEPZ with an established agreement and shortlist of suppliers whom we will contact at short notice for available opportunities. The agreements also do not bind the suppliers in the event they are unable to provide the specific services under the required timeframe. Each individual service activity under these agreements will be negotiated on an individual basis.
Eligibility and Submission Guidelines:
Who may submit an expression of interest?
- Firms or individual consultants are eligible to apply
- You may apply to provide services under more than one Lot, assuming you meet minimum requirements noted below
What are the minimum requirements for submission of an expression of interest?
- Appropriate technical/educational qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant fields
- Substantial capacity to provide high-quality services at short notice and within tight timelines
- Credible business references
- Ability to pre-finance activities, where required, as PEPZ’s payment terms indicate payment upon satisfactory delivery of services (this is primarily applicable to Lots 1, 2 and 3)
- Fee rates within market standards
- Ability to comply with PEPZ’s due diligence procedures.
Application Submission Guidance:
Please follow the specific guidance below to submit expressions of interest via email to [email protected] by 12 June 2019:
- In the email subject line, please indicate which Lot you are seeking to provide services under.
- Note: please submit separate emails for each Lot you wish to apply for.
- Submit a company profile or updated CV. This should include:
- A summary of past relevant experience (citing specific assignments) and the particular aptitudes for delivery of the relevant services
- Submit a rate sheet for the particular services offered under the relevant Lot
- Submit 3 business references
- Applicants who have successfully worked with PEPZ on previous assignments can count those services as one business reference
- Complete and submit the Information Form & Banking Details Form along with your application.
- Note: selected service providers will require a more detailed due diligence process